Today, many organisations are pro-Agile and operate on multi-technology platforms. That warrants every member of a team to understand and to be able to contribute to product quality, beyond the traditional way. To build quality products and deliver them on time without compromising on quality, it is important to understand the notions of quality and the relationship between them.
After some years of research and experimentation, Lalit has developed his award-winning framework called QCSD – Quality Conscious Software Delivery. He believes that investing in testing education for the whole team, practicing testing as a team, and using that learning to foster the quality mindset, enabling people and processes to support quality work at every stage is the way to go forward.
In this highly interactive workshop, participants learn how to step up their game and enable the whole team testing to support whole team quality, through exercises, discussions, and experiments. And succeed with it. Lalit shares his experiments around getting the whole team to engage in quality-related activities, challenges he faced and how did he overcome them.
Testimonials from the previous workshops
Key takeaways and skills one can gain from the workshop:
- Understand the concept and notions of Quality through whole team testing
- Understand Software Testability and how to build it in products
- Understand Quality Conscious Software Delivery framework and implementation tips
- Learn effective risk analysis and how to optimize processes to support it. Learn that with practical hands-on.
- Master testing strategy throughout the project lifecycle
- Learn test design techniques using various heuristics
- Learn the art of Quality Evangelism and communication
Participants will be trained through hands-on activities including:
- Quality Criteria Session or Risk Assessment Session
- QX – Quality Experience Session
- PFT – Pairing for Testability Session
- PFC – Pairing for Coverage Session
- Bug investigation and Troubleshooting methods
- Professional Test Tools and Techniques
At the end of the workshop participants will also learn:
- How to implement Whole Team Testing in a structured way to achieve Whole Team Quality
- How to roll out Whole Team Testing with team member on-boarding
- How to overcome challenges through real-life examples
- How to make testing fun and engaging with gamification of testing activities